Job Title: Web Developer
Who we are: Creativa is a dynamic, software, applications development and Google Workspace management studio, consisted by highly skilled professionals dedicated to bringing you the most suitable solution for your needs.
We successfully help dozens B2B and B2C businesses in Europe to raise their productivity and security through Google Workspace, leaving them with more time to create profitable strategies and grow.Moreover we provide end-to-end custom software services with a focus on web and mobile applications.
Purpose: We are growing, thus our team needs an experienced Web Developer to meet our clients’ needs.
- Write new pieces of code and/or expand existing code.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous improvement
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize code
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design and/or development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Associate Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of development experience
- Proven knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Languages: Greek/English
- Team player
- Project management
- Eager to new learnings
- Breakthrough thinking
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Flutter UI toolkit
- Knowledge of Firebase
- Working experience with Trello
- Working experience on Google Workspace.
- Hybrid working model – Remote and On premise combination
- Flexible hours
- Competitive remuneration package
Thessaloniki, Greece (Hybrid working model, combination of Remote & On-premise)
Send us your application at [email protected] . Make sure to include your CV and other relevant information (cover letter, portfolio, etc) as attachment.