Job Title: Web Developer
Who we are: Creativa is a dynamic, software, applications development studio, consisted by highly skilled professionals dedicated to developing great applications and bringing the most suitable solution to our customers.
We successfully help dozens B2B and B2C businesses in Europe to raise their productivity and security through Google Workspace, leaving them with more time to create profitable strategies and grow.Moreover we provide end-to-end custom software services with a focus on web and mobile applications.
Purpose: We are growing, and looking for experienced Web Developers to join our team!
- Write new pieces of code and/or expand existing code.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous improvement
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize code
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design and/or development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Associate Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of development experience with Laravel framework
- Proven knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Working experience with Git
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Languages: Greek/English
- Team player
- Project management
- Eager to new learnings
- Breakthrough thinking
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Flutter UI toolkit
- Knowledge of Firebase
- Knowledge of Tailwind
- Working experience on Google Workspace.
- Hybrid working model – Remote and On premise combination
- Flexible hours
- Competitive remuneration package
Thessaloniki, Greece (Hybrid working model, mostly Remote & On-premise meetings)
Send us your application at [email protected] or [email protected]. When applying please make sure to include your CV and other relevant information (cover letter, portfolio, GitHub, etc) in your applicaiton.